Hear me out: North County has so much potential and hidden spots!
Oceanside has ben in the spot lately because of the movie Netflix Purple Heart, all the locations are based in Oceanside. I have been photographing there for the last 4 months and every time I find new amazing Instagrammable spots that are worth to visit the town!
Here are some of my favorite locations in Oceanside:
- Robert's Cottage: located at the beach, these cutes colorful cottages are the best spots to have a California Aesthetic for your pictures.
- Cafe 101 has the most vintage and colorful vibes possible. It is still an active traditional diner spot in North County.
- Sunshine Brooks Theatre is also located at the N Coast Hwy this place offer the movies style, with the colorful sign, the amount of possibilities to create fun pictures are huge!
- Oceanside is well known for the murals and graffitis, a few of my favorites will be right next to Masters Kitchen and Cocktail, this mural offers not only a pastel colors but also an abstract paint that you can get super creative with.
- And the last but not least the famous Oceanside Pier has THE perfect California vibes for your pictures. This pier reminds me a lot the movie La La Land, and during the sunset time is a MUST!
I hope you guys enjoy this photo tip and share with me if have any other location!
Comments will load here