THE most magical time of the year is almost here!!! The Carlsbad Flower Field opens in one week! Whaaat? Yeap you read right, the time is flying!
Let's dive into everything that you need to know before you visit one of the most famous places in San Diego! I am offering two different packages for the Flower Field, access here for more information: Flower Field Sessions
- It is a breathtaking experience!: It only happens ONCE a year! And for us in SoCal, we don't have a lot of flower field opportunities!
- If you can visit during a weekday it will be way less crowded for pictures and also more comfortable to enjoy the whole place!
- Make sure to stay on the trail, respect nature and please don’t step on the flowers!
- Support Local Business: To create the Flower Field is a long and delicate process for the local business here in North County San Diego. Local farmers need the support of the community to create this beautiful place that will bloom during Spring!
- Don't wait until the last minute: It is a very popular Spring activity in San Diego! The tickets get sold out fast! So make sure to guarantee your ticket and have an amazing experience!
The ticket price will vary and be aware that you can only purchase ONLINE! For more info visit: https://www.theflowerfields.com/
Comments will load here